Wednesday 12 October 2016

'It's just sexy': Kylie Jenner poses in latex underwear and gets a visit from Kim and Khloe

She's certainly not shy when it comes to showing some skin.

And Kylie Jenner oozed confidence while on set of her latest cover shoot for Complex.

In a video posted on her subscription based app thekyliejenner.com, the 19-year-old took fans behind-the-scenes of the photo shoot.

Kylie could be seen posing up a storm while sporting nothing but a green latex bra and nude thong under white mesh underwear.

The reality star didn't appear to have any nerves as she pouted for the camera in the barely there outfit.

For some of the shots, Kylie was wearing a floor-length brown robe, which she let fall from her shoulders as she showed off her curves.

The teen was supported by her older sisters Kim and Khloe Kardashian, who were shown briefly in the clip while visiting her on set.

Kylie Jenner shows off her sexy Complex magazine photoshoot

A dressed down Kim could be seen chatting to Khloe in between Kylie's takes.

The pair have each graced the cover of Complex themselves; Kim in 2007 and 2009, and Khloe in July of last year.

Kylie explained to the camera that she was thrilled about being asked to pose for the magazine because their shoots are always 'sexy'. 

'Most of the covers I've been doing are super natural, and I love that but Complex is just sexy,' she said.

'And I'm excited to do it, because it's different than the things I've done recently.'

Kylie worked with Sasha Samsonova on the shoot, who she describes as her 'favorite photographer'.

The images were then illustrated by legendary Japanese artist Takashi Murakam.

The magazine's cover saw Kylie going topless - as did many of the saucy snapshots that appear inside the new issue.

In the accompanying interview, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star talked about the reason she decided to get lip fillers, and said: 'It has been an insecurity of mine all my life.' 

She recalled: 'This guy I kissed was like, "Your lips are really small but you’re a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing."

'It was so rude. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me.' 

Kylie also revealed how friends advised against her relationship with 26-year-old rapper Tyga.



No comments:

Post a Comment