Tuesday 27 September 2016

Katy Perry Says She'll Vote Naked for Hillary


Katy Perry is getting ready to bare it all for Hillary.

Perry, an ardent public supporter of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, posted a picture on Twitter and Instagram featuring the "Teenage Dream" singer naked (her body blurred) in a gymnasium polling station, along with the words, "Katy Perry votes naked." Perry wrote in the caption, "Tomorrow, I use my body as click bait to change the world."

No details yet on what exactly Perry's stunt will entail. The singer, one of Clinton's biggest celebrity supporters, joined Clinton on the campaign trail in Iowa and spoke and performed at the Democratic National Convention in July.

"Both of my parents are pastors and staunch Republicans," said Perry in her DNC speech. "I didn't finish high school, and unfortunately I don't have a formal education. But I do have an open mind and I have a voice. I'm asking you to have an open mind and to use your voice, because on Nov. 8, you'll be just as powerful as any NRA lobbyist. You'll have as much say as any billionaire. Or you can just cancel out your weird cousin's vote, if you'd like."
Earlier in the day, Perry tweeted encouragement for Clinton ahead of Monday night’s presidential debate. Along with a sketch of a man watching a debate as two politicians throw mud at each other, she wrote, “Ready for #mudslingmonday #YOUGOTTHISHRC.”

No comments:

Post a Comment